**Notice : This application is for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with S-Pen ***
This application allows you to make visual/auditory notes on PDF documents using S-PEN Handwriting and simultaneous voice-recording functions.
This means auditory notes are indexed on visual notes, allowing you to take and use the two types of notes at the same time.
This application integrates the three functions, document viewing, handwriting with the S-PEN, and voice-recording, offering users to take practical notes.
In other words, during a lecture or a meeting, if you have an imported PDF document on your device, you can take visual and auditory notes on the PDF document itself.
To access the auditory notes, all you need to do is simply touch the part where you took the auditory notes and the voice recorded from that specific moment will be replayed.
How to use
1. Prepare a PDF document file in the Galaxy 10.1 (PDF Version is to be 1.5 or over)
-most document files are convertible to PDF documents (example: doPDF freeware etc.)
2. Start S-PEN Recorder, click on [NEW Recording]. You will see a [Select PDF file to load] screen. Choose the PDF file you wish to use
3. PDF file will be imported as S-PEN Document background and be shown on the screen
4. You can write on the background and when recording is needed, just click on the recording button. Then S-PEN
hand writing and recording is synchronized.
5. Saved S-PEN recorder document allows editing such as adding pages, recordings or memos.
s-pen recorder for Note 10.1 is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-11. The program can be installed on Android.
s-pen recorder for Note 10.1 (version 1.1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.